Blogger Widgets Blogger Widgets Blogger Widgets

Ads 1px1px

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Christmas Eye Look

 So recently I was browsing through Nerdy Girl Makeup and I found a post for a Christmas Makeup Look and It was so cute that I couldn't resist posting this.
Connect the end of the liner to a bow and place a red gem in the center
EYES - Too Faced Shadow Insurance (to prime lid) - MAC E/S in “Ricepaper” (highlight) - MAC E/S in “Humid” (entire lower lid, just below crease) - MAC E/S in “Juxt” (apply with a small fluffy blending brush just above crease, where Humid and Ricepaper meet) - Inglot AMC Eyeliner Gel in “77″ (upper lash line; create a wing and then draw a bow, with one end connecting to the wing) - Maybelline The Falsies Volum’Express Waterproof Mascara in “Very Black” (two coats on top and one coat on bottom lashes) - Swarovski flat back crystal (red crystal on center of bow; apply with Duo Eyelash Adhesive) (taken from nerdygirlmakeup.com) I just loved this look a lot but I altered my own look and added a little bit of red the eyeshadow to add a little more Christmas feel to it. I'd love to see your Christmas look because you only have 7 days left to come up with one worthy enough for the holidays!

I hope you guys have fun putting on the last touches to your Christmas decorations!

Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer...
 
~Zoe Fields~

1 comment:

  1. Greetings from Idaho! I'm bored at work so I decided to check out your site on my iphone during lunch break. I love the knowledge you present here and can't wait to take a look when I get
    home. I'm surprised at how quick your blog loaded on my phone .. I'm not even using WIFI,
    just 3G .. Anyways, wonderful blog!

    My web page: diets that work

    ReplyDelete

 

Other Advice

With beauty, there is fashion. Our other style blog is iFashionGuru. iFashionGuru is built to help make your toughest fashion decisions. Is Tangerine Tango still a wise color choice? Or should I try Lusty Lime as my new color theme? iFashionGuru will inform you of all the latest fashion trends worldwide. In fact, if you happen to live outside of America, iFashionGuru is starting a segment called "Fashion Worldwide," where they blog about universal fashion.

Our Purpose

iMakeupGuru doesn't just blog about cosmetics to gain viewers. We are a community and we blog because it brings joy to our eyes when helping teens find their inner beauty using colors and designs. Makeup is a way to express yourself, to tell people who you are, to give an impression. iMakeupGuru wants to help give back to the world by sprinkling a little beauty advice here and there, to make sure teens express themselves to their fullest extent. iMakeupGuru loves you all!

Disclaimer

All information on this blog is accurate and honest. The comments made on cosmetics and beauty products are honest opinions and therefore, can not be held against the writer because their personal experience may differ based on skin type, preferences, and past use of product. iMakeupGuru does not affiliate with any company, therefore we are not required to write specified posts on company products for advertisement, unless stated otherwise. If there are any copyright issues you may have, please inform us on the Contact Us page.